Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What a trip

Man I feel like I have fallen down a hole.
Last night we finally found a friend with the car know how to tell us what was wrong with Br's car. Hopefully today that will be fixed. Then I can borrow that to visit a few friends down in San Diego, hopefully Thursday. Last night we went to Chuck E. Cheese, her ex let use his vehicle, that was an interesting experience to say the least. As we arrived the mechanic friend called and  asked us to come back to the house since he was ready to look at the car. The excited four year old was no to happy about the idea of seeing the Chuck E Cheese sign going away. So I took the car and went back to the house to deal with car stuffs. Here is the fun part...On my way back to the land of Kiddie joy I got lost. Who knew there are 2 chuck e cheese's within 10miles of each other. SIGH But I found them and all was well.
Now we are dog sitting her Ex's 6month old Beagle. Poor thing is like a child the good thing is I like dogs better then children. So here I am chilling with this hyper puppy waiting for Br to get home from school. WEEEEEE this vacation will have excitement I know, Im just waiting for it.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm just glad you two are having such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the fun level picks up asap!

    ReplyDelete