Saturday, January 1, 2011

A pic of you last year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I thought I was going to have a shitty New Years Eve, but I didn't I had a really good time. My sister was supposed to have a party but that fell through and I didn't know till last min. UGH! So Jarrod and I ended up going to a bar. It wasn't packed but there was a good section of people there. We had Fist Pumps, THE Drunk Girl,The chill older guy, The ax murderer, the Dancing Old Farts and of course the funny but annoyed bartender. Even with Jarrod dancing with the older lady and knocking her down twice, it was a great night. Hopefully preceding a great year.
Now for my day 2 picture.....This was taken last year at my sisters house. Lets see whats changed, Wendy got rid of Andy and I'm not with Tyler anymore. I was living in Providence now Im in NK by way of Spain. Blah lets hope for less excitement this year, but more fun!!   

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see you're up and running, Possibly. And with Brandi aboard, you're sure to have a ball. I'll add myself as a follower too, and help get that ball rolling. And thanks for signing on at my place. The Porch is nothing more than an outlet for dreamers to head back to the wild west and share a few smiles, but we have a lot of fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete