Thursday, March 17, 2011

Keep Austin Weird

As I got off the plane I saw this slogan "Keep Austin Weird" strange huh? Yea then last night they took me to 6th Street. WOW I dont know how else to explain it. Since it is spring break they had a good section of the street closed down and there were just TONS of people. Dirty hippies with dreads, people dressed as animals (but not furries just ears and hands) Gypsies, and of course the hopelessly wasted.
I can not dance to save my life. Here they have some shit I have never heard of before, dub step. Yea basically sounds like a sound mixer on crack. No beat, no rhythm almost strobe-like but lacking the steady. UGH awful is the only way I can describe it. Tonight we are going out again, Wu-tang is in town and that is what is on the agenda for tonight. OH JOY! At least I get to wear green <3

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats freaking austin for you! Have fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'OH JOY! At least I get to wear green'

    You could always go to a fancy dress party as Kermit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of it, but never cared to look into it (i.e. actually watch it) :-P

    ReplyDelete